1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m a stay at home mother of two amazing children. A three year old girl and a 10 month old boy
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I’ve seen so much of Alyssa Michelle’s work that I was drooling over how gorgeous the ladies always looked. I wanted to look and feel that beautiful, especially now after working so hard to lose weight that I gained from my pregnancy with my son.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was very insecure about the way my body looked. I feared I wasn’t pretty enough or that I lost my sexuality to actually produce a boudoir photo.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
It was beyond my expectations. I went in thinking something and I left with my head filled with amazing compliments, imagines of what the photos would look like, and a new friend in the form of a wonderfully talented photographer
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
I can’t say that there is just one part that was my favorite but what I loved the most was the pep talks and gush sessions from Alyssa. She really does know how to make you feel fantastic and amazing while you lay there half naked with a sexy face on. 😉
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
Stunned. Shocked. Impressed. too many expressions to tell you really, you would have to experience it for yourself. They were more than I could have ever imagined.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
Do it! No doubts, just do it. Your body is your temple, it is who you are and Alyssa’s work will show you how beautiful your body is.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Yes, I feel so much more empowered. I feel like I can be that sexy woman again for my husband that I thought I lost after having my son.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
I LOVED them. They were all fantastic. From the hair to the makeup to the photographer, everything is 100 % amazing. Alyssa and her team really pulls you in and makes you feel like your a true friend. They make you feel comfortable, like you’re not just some girl there to take some boudoir photos but a friend there to hang out while getting your hair and makeup done. Truly an amazing team. <3