- How old are you?
24 years young
- What do you do for a living?
I am a trainer and customer support technician for an agriculture accounting software.
- What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I had been invited to her VIP Facebook group and loved her photos. After seeing so many happy clients rave about their sessions, I just had to do one for myself!! From the second i emailed Alyssa, I knew I had made the right choice!
- Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I can give you a long list of insecurities and I have always struggled with seeing myself as “sexy.” I was so afraid that I would look so silly trying to pull it off! I let it hold me back from scheduling a session for quite awhile.
- Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
I knew it was going to be fun, but I had no idea just how much fun it would be! From the second I walked through the door, It was like a dream!
- What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
If I had to pick a favorite, the shoot itself was such a blast. Alyssa is so positive and absolutely hilarious! I definitely had moments where I couldn’t do “the lips” because I was laughing so hard!
- How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
I died! I seriously could not believe that it was me on the screen. I sat with my mouth covered through practically my whole slideshow! I was absolutely blown away! I am dying to get my heirloom box!!
- Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
Take a deep breathe, admit to yourself that you are insanely beautiful (inside & out) and then book your session. You will always find an excuse or reason not to, but you just have to go for it and I promise you that you will not regret it.
- Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Without a doubt! I feel a lot more confident and even feel some love for things I once saw as major flaws.
- How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
Like is such an understatement! I LOVED working with her and her team. They will genuinely make you feel like a million bucks from the second you walk through the door. They are so honest and welcoming! Alyssa made the whole experience so incredible and her personality is infectious!