“I decided it would be a great birthday present to myself!” | Client Interview Monday | Orange County Boudoir Photographer
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
It was something I wanted to do, and decided it would be a great birthday present to myself! Saw the results of a prior session, and loved the outcome!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was really nervous about the posing and outfits
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
Not different, just better than expected 🙂
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
Seeing the final products on the big screen 🙂
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
I am so in love with them!
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
It’s truly an amazing experience. It’s great to see yourself in a different way.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Seeing myself from different angles/getting out of my comfort zone made me see myself in a different way, and made me happy to be me!
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
Loved them! Made me feel very comfortable, and everything was very well explained through the process. Alyssa made herself to answer any questions leading up to the session, and made me feel extremely comfortable (and beautiful!) during.