“I think that seeing yourself from that point of view really helps you to accept yourself” | Client Interview Monday | Orange County Boudoir Photographer
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
Preschool Teacher/ Graduate Student
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I won it from one of the contests you posted on FB!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I feared that I might not like how I looked
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
I think it went pretty much how I thought it would. You and your team were so nice and welcoming. Getting pampered was so relaxing and getting the photos taken was fun and exciting!
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
I liked every part of the experience from getting hair and make up done, to posing for photos, and then being able to see the final result was so exciting! That actually might be my favorite – getting to see the outcome!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
When I saw my photographs I was shocked that that was me at first! I love them and I am so happy I did this.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
I would just say go for it. It’s fun and pictures are memories that you will have forever. Who doesn’t want to look back on these pictures and see how sexy they were? I want to do it again!! Haha really though
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
I will admit that I am insecure and self conscious so I would have to say that after viewing a lot of the photos they made me feel more comfortable in my own skin and allowed me to see that we are all beautiful in our own way. I also was able to really realize and fully comprehend that we are all so unique and different. I think that seeing yourself from that point of view really helps you to accept yourself.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
I loved working with all of them! I think they are a great team together. They are all great at what they do. (Side note for hair – I don’t usually like curls on me, but I loved the ones she did in my hair!) Thank you!!!