I just couldn’t believe it was me | Client Interview | Orange County Boudoir Photographer
1. How old are you? 28 (on Sept 1st)
2. What do you do for a living? Health and Sports Nutrition certified Fitness Coach
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? The opportunity to model- wanted to feel confident again
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Worried I would just see my cellulite and wouldnt like the pictures
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? It was much more relaxed- Alyssa made me feel so comfortable and I could tell she was being so honest while she was posing and complimenting me.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? I LOVED getting my hair and makeup done- but what was most amazing was seeing my pictures- I didnt realize that that was how i really looked (of course posing helps) but i just couldnt believe it was me.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? Beautiful!
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? DO it! and do it with Alyssa!
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? absolutely. im not the chubby girl i see in my head. Even after 3 kids my body is beautiful just how it is! — oh and apparently Alyssa loves my eyes 😉
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team? i LOVED IT. It was truly an incredible experience. Alyssa is amazing. Her work will eventually be in vogue.. or victorias secret.. just a matter of time… 😉