1. How old are you? 28
2. What do you do for a living? I am a legal secretary and a server at bjs
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?I loved all of Alyssa’s work I have seen and decided that even though my body isn’t in the ideal shape I want it to be in, I needed to just go for it. She always posts about how every woman is beautiful and I figured hey just do it Liz!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?Definitely the fact that my body isn’t how I want it to be yet
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?Yes. Way more comfortable and relaxed. I was nervous and Alyssa and her team were so friendly and such “normal” fun girls. It made it a fun experience
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?Well getting pampered was great, but honestly Alyssa’s personality and how great she made me feel about myself. I left feeling so pretty! She’s a ray of sunshine
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?I was surprised. I didn’t even recognize myself at first. In a good way. I honestly did not expect to like that many let alone all of them! Not because of Alyssa, but because it’s “just me” and I didn’t think I could look like that!
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?Just do it!!! Seriously. Haha
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the sessionI left feeling so much more confident! It was great seeing myself in lingerie and realizing I look a lot better than I thought. And oh my God Alyssa makes you feel so gorgeous!
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?Loved, loved, loved!! I want to keep Alyssa with me 24/7 just for the confidence boosting! Haha. I am looking forward to making time in my busy schedule to hang out with her