“I was afraid I was going to feel awkward” | Client Interview | Orange County Boudoir Photographer
1. How old are you? I’m 23 years old.
2. What do you do for a living? I’m an actress, and I also work at different commercial casting studios running the door for auditions.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I saw Alyssa’s beautiful photos on her Facebook page, and I was so inspired! I wanted to feel as sexy as those women looked!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Recently, I’ve been having insecurities about my sexuality. I’m usually a pretty confident person, but for some reason I was feeling really down on myself and like I couldn’t get sensual. I was afraid I was going to feel awkward.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? I read Alyssa’s blog posts before going, which helped a lot. I expected it was going to be a positive experience, but I didn’t expect to have as much of a blast as I did!
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? I felt so comfortable the entire time. From getting my hair and makeup done (which looked AWESOME), to the outfit changes, I was so at ease! Alyssa even gave me fruit snacks at one point, haha!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? I was pretty amazed. I looked so gorgeous! Not only that, but so natural. I brought my boyfriend with me to the viewing session, and he was in awe! His eyes were glued to the computer screen. I seriously felt so empowered!
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? DO IT! You will not regret it. Do it for yourself, because you deserve it.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? Everyone has their favorite parts of themselves, and their not-so-favorite parts. This experience and the resulting photos made me not care about my not-so-favorite assets. I looked and felt gorgeous!
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team? I absolutely loved them. Like I said, I was completely comfortable the whole time. Alyssa made me laugh and I felt like I was being showered with compliments every step of the way! I never felt awkward or out of place.
11. Will you continue to go to Alyssa Michelle and her team for your future boudoir sessions? YES! It was such a positive experience and I’ve been on a high ever since. I’m going to recommend them to anyone who’s looking to get boudoir photos done!