“Nothing but Nerves” | Client Interview | Orange County Boudoir Photographer
1. How old are you? 21
2. What do you do for a living? Server
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I really wanted to build my confidence!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Showing my skin, considering I am a somewhat modest girl
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? Yes! I thought poses were going to be so hard for me but Alyssa made everything easy!
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? The flowers! Being a flower child!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? I almost cried, I was so amazed.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? Don’t hesitate! It is worth the nerves and every picture of Alyssa’s comes out flawless.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? Yes, I feel that I am not capable of being that model girl even as a sporty girl.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team? I loved it. I would do it over again and again! I had so much fun and don’t regret doing this shoot for one second !
“I walked into Alyssa’s studio feeling nothing but nerves for this photo shoot. Within in minutes I started to warm up to everyone in the room. I can not thank Alyssa enough for the incredible experience of this shoot. I loved every minute of it. I couldn’t help but smile and laugh and have a good time with her. Alyssa truly is the definition of a talented photographer. She never puts you down, she always finds the beauty in every picture. Alyssa gives you the confidence you need to truly feel like a beautiful person. After the shoot, viewing the photos, I was almost in tears. Never have I seen myself so dolled up and for once I felt so beautiful. Alyssa you are the sweetest, kindest and the most incredible photographer. Look forward to doing many more photo shoots with her! She is the best!” – Erica Aguilera