1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m a server, barista and coach trying to pay for college.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
The encouragement of Alyssa and my best friend who knew I always struggled with my own self esteem.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I compared myself to other women who had done shoots with Alyssa and feared my pictures wouldn’t come out as beautiful as the others.
5. Why did you choose Photography by Alyssa Michelle?
We were friends on Facebook and I always saw her work posted on social media and fell in love with her style and how gorgeous these women looked in her photographs.
6. How was the session different from what you expected it to be (if at all)?
I was a lot more relaxed once we started than I anticipated. Alyssa definitely made me feel comfortable. It was a lot of fun and more enjoyable than I expected a shoot like that to be.
7. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?
Having the pampering experience as well as the viewing. I thought I was going to cry once I saw all of my photographs. The anticipation was overwhelming and finally getting to see everything was an amazing experience.
8. How did you feel when you saw your photographs/ how did others respond to them?
I wanted to cry with joy. I was in awe and a little overwhelmed with the realization that those were my photographs.
9. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
I recommend this to every woman. I would definitely tell each and every woman to first do it for yourself and have something to remind you of how beautiful you truly are.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
Everything changed. I had no confidence in myself and making the decision to move past my insecurities and do this session with Alyssa, changed my whole entire perspective on myself.
11. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?
They are all amazing! I am already waiting for my next excuse to have another session and get the pleasure of working with all three of those wonderful women again. I couldn’t be happier!!