1. How old are you?
1. How old are you?
We are all different. I hear so many varying stories from clients, unique angles, and so many contrasting walks in life.
I receive emails every single day with questions, and concerns. I want to let you know what I expect and what you can expect from your boudoir session with me!
1. It is absolutely 100% good to be nervous.
2. No, I can’t / won’t photoshop you.
3. I am not judging your body.
4. Even if you say it’s for him, it’s mostly for you, and that’s okay.
5. There is no “prerequisite” for your boudoir session.
Inspired \ credit goes to Jen Rozenbaum’s amazing blog post on 10 things boudoir photographers want you to know!
1. How old are you?252. What do you do for a living?Account Manager in the movie industry3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?I saw all the amazingly beautiful photos and wanted to see myself in that perspective.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?Oh of course! I was nervous to be that vulnerable and put myself out there.5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?Yes! I expected it to be awkward because well, your almost naked in front of someone you don’t know. But to my surprise I really opened up and got comfortable as we got on with the shoot. Alyssa is amazing at making you feel comfortable and pretty.6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?The viewing! Even after the shoot I was self conscious about how I would look in the photos but my god, were they beautiful. Every single picture was perfection and it definitely wasn’t because of me; it was all Alyssa and her talents! All the angles and poses *swoon*
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?If I was a crier I would have definitely cried. I cant wait so give them to my fiance!8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?Definitely do it. Sure its nerve racking and kind of intimidating, but once you are there and working with Alyssa all those nerves float away. Its really great to see yourself in a different light.9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?Yesss! It was nice to see a sexy side of myself.10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?Alyssa and her team are wonderful! I loved loved my makeup. Alyssa and her intern make you feel so comfortable while you are shooting. And her client closet is to die for!
I have always been a “bigger” girl. So what? I’m sexy as hell! I know it, you know it, and for the people that don’t agree, that’s fine, because I know that we are all different and have different preferences and ideals on what is beautiful. Am I mad or hurt by it? Absolutely not. I could care less.
I wanted to do a session to show you all that I did one too, I KNOW the nerves you are feeling, I know the doubts you are having, and I can sympathize with it. I’m here to tell you that your fears are in your head and I promise you that you are going to love your experience, and see yourself in a whole new light.
Brittanee Taylor did such an incredible job on my shoot, and I’m so happy and grateful for her capturing my playful and sexy self! 😉
24 years young
I am a trainer and customer support technician for an agriculture accounting software.
I had been invited to her VIP Facebook group and loved her photos. After seeing so many happy clients rave about their sessions, I just had to do one for myself!! From the second i emailed Alyssa, I knew I had made the right choice!
I can give you a long list of insecurities and I have always struggled with seeing myself as “sexy.” I was so afraid that I would look so silly trying to pull it off! I let it hold me back from scheduling a session for quite awhile.
I knew it was going to be fun, but I had no idea just how much fun it would be! From the second I walked through the door, It was like a dream!
If I had to pick a favorite, the shoot itself was such a blast. Alyssa is so positive and absolutely hilarious! I definitely had moments where I couldn’t do “the lips” because I was laughing so hard!
I died! I seriously could not believe that it was me on the screen. I sat with my mouth covered through practically my whole slideshow! I was absolutely blown away! I am dying to get my heirloom box!!
Take a deep breathe, admit to yourself that you are insanely beautiful (inside & out) and then book your session. You will always find an excuse or reason not to, but you just have to go for it and I promise you that you will not regret it.
Without a doubt! I feel a lot more confident and even feel some love for things I once saw as major flaws.
Like is such an understatement! I LOVED working with her and her team. They will genuinely make you feel like a million bucks from the second you walk through the door. They are so honest and welcoming! Alyssa made the whole experience so incredible and her personality is infectious!