1. How old are you?
I am 20
2. What do you do for a living?Hairstylist
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session?
I’ve always wanted to do one and the opportunity just landed in my lap.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Not really, other than just being a bit shy.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be?
Yes, it was way easy. Quick and painless!
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience?Getting dolled up!
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs?
I couldn’t believe that was me! My hair and make up was amazing and the pictures just popped!
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session?
Just do it! What are you waiting for? It’s so much fun, and so NOT scary at all.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session?
I’m a stay at home puppy mom since I can’t work in California (only licensed in Oregon) so I’m in sweats hair up and no make up on all the time. It was nice to be reminded that I can look beautiful and pulled together.
10. How did you like working with Alyssa Michelle and her team?They’re awesome! Tons of fun and so easy to talk to and get along with! It’s like I’ve known them my whole life!